Off topic but is anyone into guns?

invisiblem0nst3r

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a intertec tec 9 i want to sell for around 500 just wanted to let you guys know first comes with original box and a 36 round clip

I hate tec 9's! My friend and his brother and dad all got gunned down by one! Some punk sprayed a whole family in a matter of seconds. A whole family gone in an instant because some punk could'nt take the ass whoopen he deserved. So he had to get out his tec w/ 50 round clip and empty it into the street, hittin my 18yr old friend, his 20yr old brother and their dad! 75 bullet holes were counted in the end of the investigation. The guy got caught, but only after being put on America's Most Wanted!!! Olesio Randall!!! I think that is how you spell his name!!!

Oh and by the way! I am not downing your gun as far as you trying to sell it. Not saying it is'nt a "good gun"! I am just stating my opinion on that particular fire arm when used illegally! It is one of the most dangerous guns in the world because it holds so many rounds! But I am sure you know what I meant!

yeah :q:q:q:q like that is no joke .. but what is the diffence with any other gun? i can buy a 30 round clip for my glock, or a hundred round drum for my russian sks, but the tec 9 is the number 1 for criminals. but it is a bad ass looking gun

How do you plan on shipping the gun if someone becomes interested? Just curious, I'm a part time dealer. Keep in mind the FFL fees and the shipping regulations before you make a deal. The ATF doesn't play around theses days.

ill ship in pieces

Lol, I'd do some research before you do a deal. Not trying to be a jerk, just looking out for you. You can ship pieces, but the piece that has the serial number on it "which is registered to somebody" can not be shipped or mailed unless it's by a dealer or FFL holder. Legally that has to be transferred into the new owners name. Just be cautious, they X-ray a lot of packages and the fines and jail time usually aren't worth the risk. Just my .02

I had a nice diatribe all written out for 97, but I decided against it.

With that said, I'll just talk about the shipping aspect of it:

Ship it through an FFL. It's relatively cheap (most will charge you $20-25 plus shipping) and ship it to the buyer's FFL. That way, the ATF won't knock on your door to take your ass to jail.

I would have to agree with the shipping aspect of it. That is a vary touchy subject. I just know in my state that there is no gun registration other than where that gun was originally sold to and the first person that bought it. After that its free game as to where it is. Which I think personally is not the greatest idea but it makes it easier to buy guns here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back