OEM Wheels?

slackjoebill

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What is a good place for me to find the OEM chrome 17" wheels that come on the LS. Ive tried Ebay but they dont have anything except for used wheels and the option to only buy one wheel.

I'm not really sure about that. I would try the FLM dealer, but if they are too expensive (which they will probably be) you could just keep reading this forum. People make post all the time about selling rims and tires and such. There might even be some kind of organized thread specifically for buying and selling. I'm not sure, but I think I saw something like that. Check the LvC homepage.

Where do you live???? I know another LS owner who has OEM 17's just sitting in his garage. I can ask him if he would be willing to let them go, and I can get pics if needed.

cblood said:
Where do you live???? I know another LS owner who has OEM 17's just sitting in his garage. I can ask him if he would be willing to let them go, and I can get pics if needed.

PM me on that too would you if he doesn't want them? My son is looking.

Ebay has what you want quite often as a complete set. Just keep your eyes open. I'll bet a set pops us within a month. But they're spendy man. Too much for me for used wheels.

2001LS8Sport said:
PM me on that too would you if he doesn't want them? My son is looking.

Ebay has what you want quite often as a complete set. Just keep your eyes open. I'll bet a set pops us within a month. But they're spendy man. Too much for me for used wheels.
ill sell you my stocks, brand new 50 series LS tires

Members online

No members online now.
Back