O'Donnell Wins, Castle Loses

:Beer:leghumper:dancefool:woowoo2::wave:wrench

Man it is a VICIOUS dogfight at HotAir.com tonight.

The Ruling Class vs. the Country Class.

13 pages and counting.

It's bloody.

Some people will take their ball and go home, I kid you not.

Enemies have been made tonight.

And Rove got on Hannity and absolutely TRASHED O'Donnell. He's such a douche.

Nrsc will not support christine!!!!

Ruling class is bitter!!!

Douchebags!!!

Win or lose, it's a special election for a two year term.

Voting out an insider, establishment Progressive like Castle in 2012 would have been almost impossible.

Shouldn't the headline read - GOP's hopes for Senate Majority Dashed?

For those on the other side of the fence we just watch and sort of wonder what will happen in the election this fall. When Rove starts in, it will start to get ugly, fast.

All these touted victories are coming within primaries - will this be able to carry over to the polls in the fall, where the game really happens? Or are these candidates too 'different' and will they be able to generate the funds they need to win a general election, not to mention will they be able to handle the mudslinging that goes on.

Wow, it is telling when the national party won't back some of these candidates. That is happening here in Colorado as well...

For those on the other side of the fence we just watch and sort of wonder what will happen in the election this fall. When Rove starts in, it will start to get ugly, fast.

All these touted victories are coming within primaries - will this be able to carry over to the polls in the fall, where the game really happens? Or are these candidates too 'different' and will they be able to generate the funds they need to win a general election, not to mention will they be able to handle the mudslinging that goes on.

Wow, it is telling when the national party won't back some of these candidates. That is happening here in Colorado as well...

I note your glee

KS

What's the point of a majority if you don't do what you say you'll do?

OOPS, you celebrated too soon, fox...

The NRSC will now back Christine.

And yes, the blue bloods in the GOP have got to go. It's time to clean house. No more RINOs, no more country club elites. Too much entrenchment. And yeah, Karl Rove, THAT INCLUDES YOU!

For those on the other side of the fence we just watch and sort of wonder what will happen in the election this fall.

....were you saying something?
I was reading about how the previously "unelectable," Tea party supported candidate in Florida, Marco Rubio, had opened up a 14 pt. lead on the establishment Republican by 14 points... and the Democrat by 21 points.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68E55P20100915

There is a lot of time between now and November -

And a conservative leading in Florida - wow - that sure is news Cal.

There is a lot of time between now and November -

Why is that news, fox? Didn't Obama carry Florida in 2008? Why yes, he did. And Crist was the fair-haired pick to win the seat in FL, and he's not a conservative.

Jeez, I thought you were more astute politically.

I'm glad you see that as being a possibility-
my point was the the narrative expressed by the national Republican party and the media was quite to the contrary.

Rubio was opposed and dismissed in the press and the GOP in favor of Crist due to "electability."

She, who when I think about, makes me NOT want to touch myself.
APTOPIX_Delaware_Primary__1793530501.jpg

OK - you gotta admit the whole witch thing is hilarious...

I guess she got better... ;)

Members online

Back