odometer problem

eucker31

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a 1999 navigator, I have been having problems with my odometer going on and off, sometimes it just goes haywire. Also I am having problems with both the left and right turn signals, sometimes they work, and sometimes they dont. I have checked the bulbs and fuses they are all good, when my signals arent working I put on my hazards and they seem to work fine. Does anyone have any feedback on my problems?

Thanks for the help.... Gary

The odometer might be the vehicle speed sensor. Not sure where this is on a 99.

Turnsignals might be the multfunction switch on the steering column.

Hello everyone, I have a 1999 navigator, I have been having problems with my odometer going on and off, sometimes it just goes haywire. Also I am having problems with both the left and right turn signals, sometimes they work, and sometimes they dont. I have checked the bulbs and fuses they are all good, when my signals arent working I put on my hazards and they seem to work fine. Does anyone have any feedback on my problems?

Thanks for the help.... Gary

Ever discover what was causing your odometer problem. I just noticed mine flickering, but not going completely off, about a week ago. Mine is also a '99, with about 74k miles.

Members online

Back