Obama's Grandmother

z

I posted this last week:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=47238

It should be put on national TV, like Obama's 5 million boondoggle last night (I do not know anyone who watched it, and supposedly got 33 million viewers)-you will not get a lot of comments, because, really, what can you say? Any Obamabot who watches it drinks a little more Koolaide, and says little or nothing. McCain supporters just wonder why this guy can't have 22 minutes on the three networks (O, I forgot, Republicans took the federal campaign funds, and networks for some reason have an agenda that would bury this if they could)-it needs to be posted everywhere, because it speaks volumes about Senator Tarzan.

This minister brings up good points, and I have yet to speak to anyone who can refute his point-Obama came from trash, and is trash. Obama has obviously gone out of his way to hide his past, and has relationships with some very questionable people. Fact is, Obama couldn't get a security clearance if he walked off the street to check bags at an airport.

I like the 'Senator Tarzan' references-especially coming from a black Minister, putting this twerp in perspective is refreshing.

mccainobama.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back