Obama To Tax Aspirin.....

Well I dont claim any dependents on my taxes so we get taxed the same ammount. OF course I get a lot more back at the end of the year. lol.

I am not racist, anyone who knows me can tell you I am not racist.
And its 0545 here, I just got back from the gym, which means I been up since about 0330, and probably will not see my bed until 2330. Hope you are sleeping well.

This just shows that once again you dont know what the F your talking about. How can yu assume that I am in the rack at 0545? What kind of ignorance is that? You obviously know nothing about the Marines or what we do. That was pretty obvious in another response you made in a different post.

what am i saying about Marines (Navy), and Airforce? They have no room to talk, This is an Army war

If you knew anything about Marines and what we do you wouldnt be making those statements. Thats "generalizing and stereotyping", the exact same thing you are complaining about in this thread.

You want a small glimpse of what Marines do? Take 5 minutes out of your 20 hour work day and read this:
http://www.jarheads.org/

I guess he's never told an ethnic joke before?

There is that possibility... Are you implying that he shouldn't be offended by anything said here?
It's funny that when a person who does feel uncomfortable about ethnic jokes objects or challenges the joke itself, the usual response is that it is their problem:shifty:

Well I dont claim any dependents on my taxes so we get taxed the same ammount. OF course I get a lot more back at the end of the year. lol.

I am not racist, anyone who knows me can tell you I am not racist.

This just shows that once again you dont know what the F your talking about. How can yu assume that I am in the rack at 0545? What kind of ignorance is that? You obviously know nothing about the Marines or what we do. That was pretty obvious in another response you made in a different post.

If you knew anything about Marines and what we do you wouldnt be making those statements. Thats "generalizing and stereotyping", the exact same thing you are complaining about in this thread.

You want a small glimpse of what Marines do? Take 5 minutes out of your 20 hour work day and read this:
http://www.jarheads.org/

I never said you were racist, i said I took offense to this post. I still stand behind my statement "this is an army war" a war cant be fought in seven months, really five months, because the first and last months should be utilized for conducting left seat, right seat rides. Arrogant, yeah I might be, but in my line of work, low self esteem will get you ran over, you're a marine you should know this.

I take offense to the comment made about the Air Force:confused:

I don't meant to offend any military service, we are all brother in arms, I love the Army, Just like a Marine will always be a Marine, I will forever be a Soldier, my step dad is a marine, and while he and my mom were married we were stationed at camp pendelton. The biggest rivalry is Army, Navy (Marines) but we all love airforce girls!

I never said you were racist, i said I took offense to this post. I still stand behind my statement "this is an army war" a war cant be fought in seven months, really five months, because the first and last months should be utilized for conducting left seat, right seat rides. Arrogant, yeah I might be, but in my line of work, low self esteem will get you ran over, you're a marine you should know this.

Well if this is an "army war" then I guess every war we have ever fought was an "army war". What makes this war different? What do you think would happen if the Marines and the AF pulled out and left you guys there all alone?

A war cant be fought in 14 months either, weve been there a lot longer than that. And whats this 5 month BS? Why would it take a month to do a turn over? 1 week tops! We had 4 days to do a turnover, and never had a problem. You guys are doing something wrong.

I didnt say you were arrogant, I said you were ignorrant, as in you dont know WTF your talking about. Marines have fought in every armed conflict since 1775, wether it was a war or just a conflict. We have been there and destroyed our enemies and protected freedom.

So please enlighten this stupid jarhead and tell me what an "army war" is.

I got to read the jarheads site when you answered my question in the jobs forum, but one thing really bugs me about it(really dumb reason too). It says that war ended communism.... but war didn't end communism(it's still around). war did stop all those other things though. otherwise its a cool site.

Yeah war didnt end communism, but it put a big dent in it.

Thank you for reading it. Its a good read, and explains a lot about the Corps and our warrior mentality. Plus it helps clueless people that post ignorant things about the Corps get a clue. (not talking about you).

There is that possibility... Are you implying that he shouldn't be offended by anything said here?
It's funny that when a person who does feel uncomfortable about ethnic jokes objects or challenges the joke itself, the usual response is that it is their problem:shifty:

That would be correct, it's their problem.
The rest of the grown up world can have a friendly laugh at our little, perceived cultural or ethnic differences without getting upset. Particularly when they are based on cliche, tired, standard, century old jokes.

That would be correct, it's their problem.
The rest of the grown up world can have a friendly laugh at our little, perceived cultural or ethnic differences without getting upset. Particularly when they are based on cliche, tired, standard, century old jokes.

You can say it, but those who it's directed at don't have to like it . Joking in private is one thing, but doing it in public can open you up to ridicule from those who don't think it's so funny, so there is a double-edged sword there. Many of these tired, century old jokes that you speak of were actually rooted in racism and ment to demean those who they were directed at. What I got out of your post was this: "Hey (insert race) If I want to tell a joke about your ethnicity I can, and even if you think it's demeaning tough cookies, just get over it" That really doesn't sound so "grown up" in my opinion.
I expected such a response from you however.
I got an oldy for you:
Q. How does every public ethnic joke start?
A. With a look over your shoulder;)

That would be correct, it's their problem (non-white or non-fundamental Christians). The rest of the grown up world (white supremist) can have a friendly laugh at our little, perceived cultural or ethnic differences without getting upset (like Damn Souther Redneck Retards). Particularly when they are based on cliche, tired, standard, century old jokes (Created by white supremist).

I'm just kidding this is a joke ... take it lightly ... used for humor .... :p Lighten up ... Toughen up...:D

Hmmmm ..... So every non-white or non-fundamental Christian (or someone who is not a Damn Southern Redneck Retard) just needs a tougher skin and deal with it. So get over it ... so white supremist can continue to put you down and maintain their ego.:D

Oh I know my logic doesn't work sorry for not being as smart as you .. and I already know that my post is stupid ... to you ... I'm just kidding :shifty:

What one might seem a slight joke another may be taken as an insult by another. We all don't see it the way you do especially those who have had to spend their life dealing with being the brunt of the joke. ;)

I have parents who have this attitude and it is embarrassing but then I guess I have to get tougher skin, espcially when my step-father keeps calling little black liquorish candy :q:q:q:q:q:q babies or brazil nuts :q:q:q:q:q:q toes or my mother comments with her grand daughter's Jewish boy friend present about jewing someone on a price at a rummage sale. :(

But this is acceptable because these are old slang terms that were commonly used by an adult population who were predominantly white back in the day. And we know that these slang were never used to degrade a population, or used in anyway to so that one race was above another race.:)

Those Damn Krautz, Japs, Gooks, Jew, Waps, Wetbacks, and of corse :q:q:q:q:q:qs. Get use to it because these are old terms used in a friendly way to poke light fun and laugh. Might as well throw Liberal in there too LOL..:D

Oh and if you don't like this ... post then tough up you Damn Southern Redneck Retard. Oh I'm just Joking..:D :D See the smiley ... that means I didn't mean it. Take this lightly .:) . So do you beleive that or not?:confused: :rolleyes: Hmmmm :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back