O rings

#6 and #36 o-rings in the air suspension system.....
ok I goT these Do you happen to know tht size of the large Orings inside the bag ?

This is my first foray into an air spring system and want tto make sure I have everything........I thought there were 4 o- rings total ....1 on the line , 2 on the solenoid and , 1 larger one in the top of the spring where the solenoid goes in. is my info incorrect ? the # 36 o-rings I found were tiny and I was assuming they are for the line and the # 6s are for the solenoid.. This car is my daily driver and i want to make sure i have everything before ripping into it
I appreciate any and all info

This is my first foray into an air spring system and want tto make sure I have everything........I thought there were 4 o- rings total ....1 on the line , 2 on the solenoid and , 1 larger one in the top of the spring where the solenoid goes in. is my info incorrect ? the # 36 o-rings I found were tiny and I was assuming they are for the line and the # 6s are for the solenoid.. This car is my daily driver and i want to make sure i have everything before ripping into it
I appreciate any and all info

Oh, maybe I have the #6 and #36 mixed up. You need one of the smaller one for the air line at the solenoid, one of the bigger ones for the solenoid to the air spring, and it helps to actually use two at the air line to the compressor.

thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/tech/airSpringSolenoid.pdf
This link has a picture of the "large O-ring "I am refering to.... It says it does not hold air pressure but i want to replace it anyway

thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/tech/airSpringSolenoid.pdf
This link has a picture of the "large O-ring "I am refering to.... It says it does not hold air pressure but i want to replace it anyway
Nice article. :shifty:

Since you've already read
thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/documents/tech/airSpringSolenoid.pdf

then you'll also need to read
thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/documents/tech/airDryerLines.pdf

Members online

No members online now.
Back