NY Giants' parade pics

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Cool thing about the parade was, I really wasn't planning on being there. I took my camera with me just in case I decided to take the train down from midtown and go. Turns out that I missed my usual bus that takes me to midtown and wound up on a bus that starts letting off people in downtown. I attempted to make it to the subway station, but they weren't letting people cross. As I walked towards uptown to find another way to the train, I heard this incredibly loud roar a block over on Broadway. I walked up there and saw the mass of people and said f*ck it, I'm staying right here".

One of 7 or 8 buses with the players, coaches, families, etc:
P1010004-1.jpg

Former NY Jets' QB Ray Lucas sneakin' a peek (bald guy in the suit):
P1010005-1.jpg

To the left of the church on top of the beige building were a bunch of people throwing down confetti. Kinda hard to see in this re-sized pic:
P1010006-1.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

Jared Lorenzen, a.k.a. "The Hefty Lefty" with the video camera in the center of the float:
P1010011-1.jpg

P1010012-1.jpg

Amani Toomer with the video camera in front and David Tyree to his right with the hat on backwards:
P1010013-1.jpg

P1010014-1.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

Strahan, Coughlin with the Lombardi trophy and Eli Manning:
P1010016-1.jpg

P1010017-1.jpg

GM Jerry Reese in the black with his hand up:
P1010018-1.jpg

As soon as the float with Strahan, Coughlin and Manning passed, I jetted to work, so I missed a lot of the guys.

:Beer

Those are great pictures! I'm glad they won. I'm not a Giants fan but glad they won.

glad they won but not a giants fan? what the he11 is that shi+... anyone not a giants fan should have been rooting for the Pats.. it would have been a perfect season for one... and second Tom Brady came from the best College Football Program in history... U Of Michigan Baby....

You know whats more impressive than a 19-0 season?

How 'bout two brothers winning back to back Super Bowls and MVPs!

Other teams will go end up going undefeated. You'll never see two brothers go back to back ever again.

I hate the Giants but I love the fact that they beat the Patriots.

I am very happy for the Manning family, especially ELI, who can now feel he has finally stepped out of his older brother's shadow.

glad they won but not a giants fan? what the he11 is that shi+... anyone not a giants fan should have been rooting for the Pats.. it would have been a perfect season for one... and second Tom Brady came from the best College Football Program in history... U Of Michigan Baby....
First of all I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and I absolutely HATE the Patriots so that is why I'm glad they won. Need any other clarification than that?

Not a Giants fan, even though I lived in NYC for 26 yrs. But I was rooting for them to beat the pats, I would of popped a blood vessel if another Boston team won another championship. Yeah... I am a Yankees fan! :)

atleast everyone can agree U of Michigan is the best NCAA Football team in history... and Tom Brady Is still dating Giselle.... straight pimp...

Members online

No members online now.
Back