nw iowa sw mn

mark82nv

biotechnical engineer
Reaction score
just wondering who on here if any besides me are from the nw iowa area or sw mn area i feel kind of alone in this area (AND I LOVE IT!) although i would love to see more marks around here it is nice having such a nice fast great looking car that most people wouldnt think twice about what it actually can do.
i look forward to making a meet and greet someday and hope to have my mark done the way i want to get it to .just tanking me one part at a time and reading these threads to learn all the good secrets . so thanks you guys its nice to know that there are other people out there with as good of taste as me! hope to hear from all of you soon .
thanks
for now
jt:) :)

thanks

i cant wait to see some other nice marks i wish i could afford to buy another 1 or 10 i love these cars!:)

im in cherokee its about an hour away from me north east

Thats not to far we'll have to meet up next spring or something for some shining and showing.

I'm in north central Iowa. I have a base black '96 and am dealing on a '98 LSC, which I hope to buy soon.

I'm in Webster City but I'm working out of Fort Dodge right now. I was up in Storm Lake for a week but for most of this month I'm out at twin lakes by Rockwell City. My roommate said he saw a pretty nice Mark VII near our apartment so I think I may have to go check it out, anyone here by chance?

Members online

Back