Now THAT's service.

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
While the LS was in for timing chain, I called to check on progress. I let the tech know when I had the body shop appointment, and was checking to make sure things were still on schedule, since the car was going to be finished the same day I was going to take the car to the body shop.

Fast forward to that day. I didn't get a call saying it was done, and it was getting into the afternoon. So I called to check. They delivered the car to the body shop for me. Also told me that the check engine light came on while driving over there, so they'd put it back on the scanner after Dale's (the body shop) was done.

Car was ready this morning at Dale's. They even had the invoice from the mechanic so I could just pay it there. I told them that Automotive Electric needed the car back to put back on the scanner, so the invoice might be incorrect. I got busy with a couple phone calls, then called the mechanic. Dale's delivered my car back to the mechanic for me. Turns out there was just a loose fuel injector connector. And Dale's was on the way to pick it back up for me, so they could take pictures and whatever else for the insurance.

Needless to say, I'm very impressed with the level of services both of the places provide. I go to people I can trust, and though they are never the least expensive, they do things like this that make my life easier.

Going to pick up the car in a bit, and finally be rid of the 2012 Toyota Corrola POS they gave me for a free rental.

Nice. It looks like they take care of their customers.

Good deal. I always like it when people get good service. But, good service reports should come with an address, or at least city and state, for the shop.

Good deal. I always like it when people get good service. But, good service reports should come with an address, or at least city and state, for the shop.

Are you saying you'd like me to post up their business addresses/phone numbers? Gladly.

Dale's Auto Body
35030 US Hwy 2
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
218-328-5734

Automotive Electric
407 NW 6th Ave.
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
218-326-6549

Members online

No members online now.
Back