Not that i like country music

He was a bumbling idiot. Leno put it to him tonight.
Hell, from what I saw on the news, Beyonce put it to him that night. She has more class in her fingernail clippings than he has in his whole giant ego.

According to the news tonight, a radio station in Tennessee spent all day playing Kanye songs--and interrupting them with Taylor Swift songs. :cool:

Hell, from what I saw on the news, Beyonce put it to him that night. She has more class in her fingernail clippings than he has in his whole giant ego.

According to the news tonight, a radio station in Tennessee spent all day playing Kanye songs--and interrupting them with Taylor Swift songs. :cool:

that would be some funny mixing

Hahahaha, they did that here also. I had no clue what this thread was about and didnt feel like opening it up till last night when they were doing the same thing on the station we listen to at work!

Who the f*ck is he anyway? His music sucks and no offense but so does Beyonces anyway! That is one of the most annoying songs I heard ever!

Hahahaha, they did that here also. I had no clue what this thread was about and didnt feel like opening it up till last night when they were doing the same thing on the station we listen to at work!

Who the f*ck is he anyway? His music sucks and no offense but so does Beyonces anyway! That is one of the most annoying songs I heard ever!

YOU NEVER HEARD OF KANYE THE GAY FISH???? everyones heard of him lol

I was being smart.

I mean who is he as in what kind of name does he really have for himself do pull something like this?

Members online

Back