not sure what to get as a new used lincoln

pantera101188

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey every one iv been looking around for a new Lincoln and im not too sure what i want to get.my town car recently blew the trans (she had 350k on her) so i don't want to fix it because the frame is also rotted thanks to the northern winters.im kinda stuck right now on what i want though.im not sure if i want another town car i mean i loved it to death but i think i want something else.i was really considering a mark 8 or mark seven.some one i know is also selling a continental.the only thing is im not sure if its easy to get parts for these cars any more.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.also im going to post my car in the parts section because every thing else is good except the trans and motor,i even got a new intake manifold prior to the trans failing

Pantera, I would go for either a 98-02 Continental or the Mark VIII if you can find one in good condition. Those are probably the two most unique and stylish Lincoln models produced as far as older Lincolns from the 90's-early 2000's go. If you like SUV's the pre-2007 Navigator's are pretty nice assuming you can find one reasonably priced that is not beat to hell. I would buy a Mark VIII if I could afford one. There's also the Lincoln LS but I would never buy one of those cars because the design looks like sh**t to me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back