not bad for 18's....

Did anyone notice the offset of 38 plus it being a 8.5 inch wide wheel. They are going to stick way out past the fender.

A lot of people have 8.5 with the 38 offset and don't have problems..

They aren't bad for the price.. I like the 5 spoke design..

Yeah, those are nice and cheap.

They are pretty nice. Don't forget about the almost $200 shipping, that's where they get there money.

The offset is not bad with correct tires it's gonna work. 245/40/18 + lowered and maybe if you get a bit of rub in the back then trim the fender liner. Easy.

I really like those, definitely have an AMG feel to them and a nice 8 1/2" width. I've had Sterns in the past, not a bad wheel. I'd put those on, especially for the price.

A lot of people have 8.5 with the 38 offset and don't have problems..

They aren't bad for the price.. I like the 5 spoke design..

From a wheel offset calculator:

Your new wheel will have the following chracteristics:
The clearance from stut housing to the inside of the wheel will be 9mm MORE
The outside edge of the wheel will EXTEND an extra 35mm

yeah, 1.4" is a bit much, but lowered it would look great...just have to worry about rubbing.

I don't understand how lowering the car would make the offset any less. No ones rides in the backseat, no fast turns or sharp corners and you will have to get rid of the stereo equipment in the trunk, just so the tires will not rub or pull the fenders out.

If that is in reference to my comment, I don't think I implied that the offset is affected by lowering, I only meant that, with that offset and with the car lowered, it would look great because it would fill the gap and fender flare so well. I was speaking purely on aesthetics...

I am running 18x8 with a 42 offset, with Eibachs and it is a perfect fit in the fender.

Members online

Back