Not accelerating!

papilos

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Coming home from work I noticed I'd hit the gas and the car struggled to down shift or take off. When I come to a complete stop the car accelerates fine but I'd I slow down then hit the gas to speed up it doesn't want to move. I hit a sharp left and heard knocking and then it almost came to a dead stop. Anyone able to diagnose these symptoms? 2005 v6 105k

There are several things that it could be. four that come to mind are:
1. Clogged catalytic converters.
2. Clogged fuel filter.
3. Failing electric fuel pump.
4. Clogged jet fuel pump (I have heard your symptoms from someone who had this problem, he had to replace the jet pump assembly.)

Dropping*. This ios7 update has made my auto assume horrible! Lol

I recently had to switch to iPhone. The auto complete on Android was much better than this. It was actually useful.

My android crashed often I couldn't take rebooting all the time. Reminded me of windows cont alt delete! Lol

My android crashed often I couldn't take rebooting all the time. Reminded me of windows cont alt delete! Lol

Yes, while the auto complete and several other features of Android were much better than iPhone, so far the iPhone has been much more reliable. I really like not having to wait to reboot the phone everytime I want to use the GPS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back