Not a Lincoln but I like it

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my cousins '98 Jetta GT, he's put a decent amount of work into it and I just wanted to see what you guys think.

Here's some stuff he did
Exterior: Mkiv Smoked headlights
golf hood
s2000 antenna
35%window tint in the back
textured top bumpers
full euro trim
euro fender flares
2-bar badgeless grille
smoked sidemarkers/turns/dummies
M3 style mirrors
Oem Euro VR6 front lip
custom all red taillights
Interior: Sony MDX-M800 headunit
2 10" xtant subs enclosed box
680 watt kenwood amp
Engine, Trans & Exhaust: Nuespeed Stainless Steel catback exhaust

Suspension, Wheel & Tire: Weitec 60/40 gt kit
17x7.5 in Borbet Type T wheels
205/40/17 falkens
dubwerks short shifter

Dave's Jetta.jpg

Dave on the Move.jpg

bigdog1279 said:
tell me dose he think he is a ricer man

The term "rice" is used for Japanese cars. Considering Volkswagen is German, no he *does* not think he's a ricer. He never said his car was fast, but his car does handle very well.

eh! not my cup of tea. i destroyed a Jetta with an exhaust, he got me off the line pretty good (what a surpirse), then i passed like nothing when i hit 65 or 70ish (not really paying attention to the tac) he looked at me and said "let me go home and get my camaro then i will smoke you" i said "why the F are you driving this POS if you have a camaro, are you retarded or something?" he just looked at me like i had 40 eyes.

acuse me but i think anyone who is gona try to hook ther car up with stuff is a ricer and was just asking that becouse i didnt know if i was putting one of those rockets on the back or what LOL

I've had 2 Jettas and they are nice cars. They handle alot like a beemer with the German feel to the suspension. My 2.0 was pretty quick and alot of fun.

My gf loves those small lil cars. Too small for me but people seem to love them. Looks good though.

-Scott-

well i do see alot off ppl with them i reemebr my dad tried to pass one off on me ones but it wasnt for me LOL

So, your "COUSIN" has a Jetta. OKAAAAYYYYYY........RIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT....It's OK, you can come out of the closet. We all know that your "COUSIN" is really you.

You own a Jetta don't you? :joke

Not that there's anything wrong with that..... :waving:

mharrison said:
So, your "COUSIN" has a Jetta. OKAAAAYYYYYY........RIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT....It's OK, you can come out of the closet. We all know that your "COUSIN" is really you.

LOL I'm 18, no way I have two cars, check my sig. Nah that's my cousin, hes like a brother to me.

bigdog1279 said:
acuse me but i think anyone who is gona try to hook ther car up with stuff is a ricer and was just asking that becouse i didnt know if i was putting one of those rockets on the back or what LOL

Well I just added "figure out what the :q your talking about" to my list of things to do in life. If anyone who hooks their car up is a ricer, theres a problem. I don't know if you have read the forums, but this is a customizing site. And rocket? Neuspeed isn't a fart can, his exhaust is actually a deep throaty sound believe it or not.

mharrison said:

LMAO

im loughing becouse someone sed that it wasnt cusine his cusin is realy his so get your facs st8 man think

bigdog1279 said:
im loughing becouse someone sed that it wasnt cusine his cusin is realy his so get your facs st8 man think

Ok I'll make a note.

Hey i would have ended it right there but i like to get the last word Man

bigdog1279 said:

i think he meant
"I'm laughting because someone said that is was not (cousin), his cousin is really his so get your facts straight man think"
i still dont get a word of what that means, can someone please help me out im having trouble understanding these posts.
by the way nice jetta. hate the new models like last years models though.

bigdog1279 said:

Where in the hell did you learn how to spell? Skip Elementary school?
Have you every tried to use Microsoft word and spell check some, well all of the stuff that you type?

I can see mispelling 1 or 2 words on typing error but man it looks liek you did that on purpose or you just have no common sense. 10 words out of 21 spelt wrong!!!
Were you one of those dumb jocks in hs?

I know I shouldn't critique your work but come on now your what 25, 26 yrs old. :Bang :Bang :Bang

Motts said:
Where in the hell did you learn how to spell? Skip Elementary school?
Have you every tried to use Microsoft word and spell check some, well all of the stuff that you type?

I can see mispelling 1 or 2 words on typing error but man it looks liek you did that on purpose or you just have no common sense. 10 words out of 21 spelt wrong!!!
Were you one of those dumb jocks in hs?

I know I shouldn't critique your work but come on now your what 25, 26 yrs old. :Bang :Bang :Bang
hey jack ass now im pissed off if you knew anything about me you would know i am dyslexic that mean i havnt been able to lurn how to spell so go to hell and dont pass go you f up

bigdog1279 said:
hey jack ass now im pissed off if you knew anything about me you would know i am dyslexic that mean i havnt been able to lurn how to spell so go to hell and dont pass go you f up

Well I guess I'm sorry to hear that but that doesn't give you the right to bash other people's work.

bigdog1279 said:

:bsflag:

Your spelling did improve a little!! JACKASS!

Members online

Back