no more body kits?

ShizNight

LVC Member
Reaction score
so i take it from all the freaking searching i did that no one has a body kit availiable for the lincoln mark VIII, the sleepy valley guy was a dead beat, and i googled and got nothing...anyone anywhere still making a kit?

ShizNight said:
so i take it from all the freaking searching i did that no one has a body kit availiable for the lincoln mark VIII, the sleepy valley guy was a dead beat, and i googled and got nothing...anyone anywhere still making a kit?

lol... you too been searching for body kits...i did in fact come across one guy,but he will only make them only if he has 10 or more orders...what is it your actually looking for???:confused:
is it just spoiler kits or a wide bodykit?

well i was looking for ground effects to fill out the bottum half of the car, i was planing on getting the wing after the fact, but i can't find anything at all.

also i have a 93 mark8

I saw a body kit on a mark 8 yesterday, twice in the same day, the holes for the foglights look good, the car was dirty as hell thou

there was a site that someone posted that sold 3 different types of body kits for the mark but I cant seem to find them now

just leave the car alone. maybe a cowl hood, and if you want to add a wing that is cool. but other than that, the mark looks good as is!

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
just leave the car alone. maybe a cowl hood, and if you want to add a wing that is cool. but other than that, the mark looks good as is!

You are correct but it is their cars! And you can't argue that Ponyfreaks car doesn't look SICK!!!

Too bad they don't make them anymore huh?

Members online

No members online now.
Back