No Cd Help!!!!

dertyclown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im having problems with my CD changer it just keeps saying no CD but the thing is full... And if I mess with it a little then it will start to work but sometime it will just stop in the middle of play. has any one eals hade this problem? I do have a sub with a 1200W amp would this do that ? :feedback

Mine does that every now and then too. I think the cartridge that holds the CD's gets jammed up. Maybe it needs a little dry lube.

thanks Im at the point of beating the shi t out of the thing and replacing the head unit to somthing eals that will probley not mach. Nothing out there that looks good in this car

dertyclown said:
Im having problems with my CD changer it just keeps saying no CD but the thing is full... And if I mess with it a little then it will start to work but sometime it will just stop in the middle of play. has any one eals hade this problem? I do have a sub with a 1200W amp would this do that ? :feedback

I have had that and I took the cart in and out until it finally worked I thought, but now I have it figured out! If I turn off the car and re-start it, sometimes as many as four times, then it works again, so I think it is in the computer. I also had the right door ajar stuck on in the computer after I tuned it up. I finally gave up opening and closing the right door and after a few starts and stops it went away. So once again I think it was the computer. :L

Fucc it what are some aftermarket head units out there any one have pix of them in there car?

ya but with the sub Im hetting a lot of distorshen and I just want it to be clean and still hit hard as hell. that thing is cool as hell But is to much $$$ for me right now, but after the GO is all done then Ill get somthing like that

Members online

Back