No Cats Or Resonators See Pics.

RAPHAELJUNIOR

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i had this done about 1 1/2 ago, for some reason the LS feels a bit slower, and smells like gas. also he added a piece of i believe 3" pipes. does anyone know the pros and cons to this??

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

little to no back pressure, ur engine will run alot hotter now also, if you daily drive it, its going to be obnoxious, and will probably hurt your engine.

little to no back pressure, ur engine will run alot hotter now also, if you daily drive it, its going to be obnoxious, and will probably hurt your engine.

thanks, im thinking about at least putting on the "third cat" i have the 2 still on there. ill just leave it with out the resonators thx

You may be smelling gas and getting poor performance do to lack of complete combustion because of an absence of back pressure. You may also be smelling exhaust from leaking welds or clamps.

Can't see how this would hurt anything and it shouldn't make you smell gas.

I agree about not hurting anything, this will reduce backpressure and you will have less usable torque, but more HP.

The gas you smell is the unburned fuel that the cats normally burn off.

How do you pass your state inspection? or do you not have one

lets hear it. post video.

OK ILL GET A CLIP. ILL TRY NOW IF NOT BEFORE TUE. I ALREADY HAVE A CLIP IN MY MEMORY STICK BUT IT MIGHT/IS A LITTLE SLOPPY. it sound way cool first thing in the morning, then it sounds a little normal except when i rev. ill get the clip thx

Members online

No members online now.
Back