Nnnnnoooooooo

CookseysLs

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys last week i replaced my sway bar bushings on my ls sport the 1 1/8 dia and the clunk was gone but over the week the noise has slowly came back what did i do wrong help me:confused:

make sure that the bolts didnt come loose and that you ordered the right size

Turn the music up until you can't hear it anymore. That's what the girlfriend does.

Turn the music up until you can't hear it anymore. That's what the girlfriend does.

holy sh!t, i got into my G/F's cavalier the other day to run to the store and her radio was turned up so loud, i turn it down and just hear this super loud banging noise, when i get back i ask her how long it has been making that noise and she says for about three weeks, it turns out that her muffler is damn ready to just fall off, i mean who does that, it took me all of five mins to wrap it up with a clothes hanger. she probably would have never told me even after the muffler just fell off, she would have been like, can you make my radio any louder.lol

holy sh!t, i got into my G/F's cavalier the other day to run to the store and her radio was turned up so loud, i turn it down and just hear this super loud banging noise, when i get back i ask her how long it has been making that noise and she says for about three weeks, it turns out that her muffler is damn ready to just fall off, i mean who does that, it took me all of five mins to wrap it up with a clothes hanger. she probably would have never told me even after the muffler just fell off, she would have been like, can you make my radio any louder.lol

Lol, Sounds like my Brother.

Growing up he had junk cars that he ran into the ground and I always had nice cars that were spot lessly clean.

I remember one day he rolls in the drive way with his new Grand Prix sounding like a bag of bolts on top of a paint shaker. I asked how long it has been sounding like that and he said "It only bothers me at the drive thru but about a week" Not a drop of oil came out of the motor... :mad:

Got a better one for ya. My brother-in-law stops out at my dads with my sisters car. "This thing is making a loud skreeching noise while I drive but quits when I stop". I crawl under and have to go get my 70 year old dad from his couch to look at the car with me. SOMEONE wired the loose exhaust pipe to a heavy round thing he found under the car that looked solid enough to support the muffer. "That's the drive shaft dip-:q:q:q:q!"

I hear people driving horrible sounding cars all the time.

Do they not hear it or what?? The other day i was filling up gas and this late 90's lexus rolls up with squeaky brakes and an obviously worn accessory belt. The car looked like hell all over too...tint was faded and full of bubbles, and the lady was jamming out to some gucci mane on some popped speakers.

i think it was one of these:
L_CarPic_D-434_S-9305_1.jpg

Nice car back in its day.....but not the one i saw.

Do they not hear it or what?? The other day i was filling up gas and this late 90's lexus rolls up with squeaky brakes and an obviously worn accessory belt. The car looked like hell all over too...tint was faded and full of bubbles, and the lady was jamming out to some gucci mane on some popped speakers.

Ive seen many of those around with crazy mileage like in the 400k range.

Must be a solid car.

OMG is that a generic pretender car or what? That company copycats so much it makes me wanna puke, but I can't since that boring design made me yak already. You COULD give me one of them but I'd sell it, FAST.

Back on topic, ditto on double checking the mounting job you did. Should the bushings have been lubed maybe? I don't know details on our bars set up as I've never been under there, but on other cars I've had they needed lube to prevent binding and premature wear.

yea i think ur right i ordered the right ones the 9.5171 but i dont have a ebay account do u know if i can sell the ones i have or send them back to energy suspension

Members online

No members online now.
Back