NJ Ppl??

4drdrifter

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone from nj here?? Hit me up iim new to the LS and I wouldn't mind meeting ppl wit one

Iight well I live In paterson which is more north but I work down in edison exit 2b off 287

Don't worry I recently bought mine and its sittin without a radio lol plannin on buying a DD indash and have 2 jls waiting to b put in.. Btw my girl works in totowa

i have a pioneer double din in there and i have a sub thats waiting to be reconed. my LS looks decent but i dont have any wheels yet, i want the lse grill and spoiler, i need some speakers, another amp, etc.

Buy my pioneer avic z2 double din. Comes with a built in hard drive so you dont even have to have cd's anymore. Its already bypassed so you can watch movies while driving. Also has navi of course,ipod hook up, and back up camera capability. PM if you're interested.

i have a pioneer double din in there and i have a sub thats waiting to be reconed. my LS looks decent but i dont have any wheels yet, i want the lse grill and spoiler, i need some speakers, another amp, etc.

That's nice atleast its a start..the effort is wat counts I'll post sum pics of my ls soon.. I got a lot of stuff on my wishlist lol I'll get there slowly but surely

Members online

No members online now.
Back