nj gear/trac lok install

Black98M8

LVC Member
Reaction score
anybody know of any good place in central nj area to have gears and a trac lok installed? or is there anybody in the area that has experience with this install that may be willing to help me?(with compensation of course) im pretty mechanically savvy but have never done this before and would rather not have my rear end blow up. any help would be appreciated.

Where are you from in jersey?

I also say DLF, he installed my 4.10s and true trac. Lots of daily driven use and no issues.

He is good people

+1 if i was ever close to where DLF lived I'd pay him to do the gear swap in my car.

Where are you from in jersey?

I also say DLF, he installed my 4.10s and true trac. Lots of daily driven use and no issues.

He is good people

Y'all from Jersey? What exit? :D :D :D

Everyone always asks that...

I dont know why..lol, ive only been on the turnpike a few times in the last 6 yrs ive lived here

Im equal distance from Philadelphia n atlantic city, atco and englishtown, in the woods..pine barrens yeeeehaw..haha

*shrug*

Call us up were in Blackwood on the Black Horse Pike. Anytime 856 456 3605. We have done more Mark VIII rears then Ford.

I tried to respond to your PM and got this message:

Black98M8 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Members online

No members online now.
Back