Nice roof??

Did you know that several dealers where doing this to LSes in the early days and Lincoln executives caught wind of it and issued a warning to all Lincoln dealerships that they could be striped of there dealer status if caught doing this to LSes on their lots.

what no body likes the covered wagon look on LS'es? I've actually seen one at a dealership being advertised as a convertible ROFLOL

still to this day, every time i see one i want to kick somebody's cat, however i did see a Eldorado a couple of days ago that did not have one, and boy let me tell, you it just looked weird since every other one that i have seen around here has it done.

The black fabric roof elevates this car into a class all it's own. Sweep people away with this car.

Interesting, I don't see too many 3 or 5 series with "fabric roofs"

I have seen few gen 2 (06s) with the ragtop and it didn't look too bad. Not that i would ever put one on my car but.......

I've actually seen one in person. It didn't look terrible but definitely not my cup of tea. The one in that pic looks pretty crappy though...

Did you know that several dealers where doing this to LSes in the early days and Lincoln executives caught wind of it and issued a warning to all Lincoln dealerships that they could be striped of there dealer status if caught doing this to LSes on their lots.

Jim Rogers, then VP Marketing, said he would break the legs of the dealer that did one of those! I assumed figuratively......

Members online

No members online now.
Back