nice ls with chrome mclaren grill

E&G Classic 'Mesh' Grill - not my taste.

http://www.egclassic.com/grilles/lincoln/lincolngrille3.php

lincoln_meshstyle.jpg

lonestarlslover said:
not sure i like that one ..... hummmm ?

Ok,OK,OK,OK......... i dont care for it ..... lol I was trying to be nice, the damn grill gets there 30 minutes before the rest of the car ! :F

lonestarlslover said:
Ok,OK,OK,OK......... i dont care for it ..... lol I was trying to be nice, the damn grill gets there 30 minutes before the rest of the car ! :F

Its like someone with a platinum front tooth.

You guys are confusing me - most of us like Ken's idea with the chrome slats on the chrome surround, but chrome mesh is no good?

The above grille looks great! But the lower bumper mesh is what's throwing off the look, that's a bit too much.

I'm going to go check my 03 chrome grille, and see if the grey slats can come out, and then I'll try to find some chrome mesh for it.

It is some cheap bolt over piece. The OEM waterfall is still behind it and it looks like it was punch cut from thin tin or something.

Oh, you're right! I didn't look that close, and that's why you guys are hating on it lol!

If it were just mesh I'd like it then. After stopping at the Cheby dealer last night and drooling at the new Caddy's, I've got a chubby for the mesh grilles :D.

I know alot of us L guys don't like the C's, but man, those V models look amazing :).

Yeah teh mesh is alright but really has to look like it is linked and not punched from a flat piece of tin and then chromed.

I test drove the CTS-V at the GM Rolling Road Show out at Disney Orlando and it was abso:qlutely fabulous and is a strong contender for the LS replacement. But I feel like I can drive this car 2 or 3 more years happily so I am not going anywhere fast, literally.

Members online

Back