Nice day got the lincolns out pics!

NLOCNILMK8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, me and a few my buddies got are Marks out today! We decided it was nice out so got them out and took some pictures! Was a good day to go cruise around and show the Marks off till one of my friends decided to loose control going around a corner and going into a ditch full of rocks!, damage wasn't too bad pretty much just banged the wheels up pretty good and a few dings on the lower rockers. Well hope you like the pictures! Im driving the 94 Black MK8, and my two friends have the 97 Pearl MK8, and the 94 Rosemist!!

lincolns010.jpg

lincolns006.jpg

lincolns007.jpg

lincolns005.jpg

lincolns001.jpg

lincolns013.jpg

lincolns014.jpg

lincolns002.jpg

lincolns008.jpg

Looks like the massive power of the Mark VIII (and its TC's peg-leg) got away from you!

Good looking cars

i wish my friends had Mark VIII's :rolleyes: lol.......ive spun out on my VIII, on a turn, that wasnt good, hit a curb with the rear, its fixed now......what rims on the '97? me like......and nice Marks :cool:

pic1.jpg

Ive spun mine around too :), he could have avoided that if it didn't sit like a retard in his car :)...the seats back about 50 feet from the steering wheel, the backrest is pretty much touching the back seat, hard to keep control when your out of position like that! But were all glad he is OK!, and the car was pretty much ok!

NLOCNILMK8 said:
Ive spun mine around too :), he could have avoided that if it didn't sit like a retard in his car :)...the seats back about 50 feet from the steering wheel, the backrest is pretty much touching the back seat, hard to keep control when your out of position like that! But were all glad he is OK!, and the car was pretty much ok!

What rims are on the white one? I think I may like them, need a better angle.

nice marks!!! i spun mine out doin doughnutz a few months back and hit a damn post....still need to fix it.

Geno, I don't know the exact name but I know the brand is Axis ? dose that sound right? and there 19's...I don't have any other good clear pictures of the wheels, and now..well there not in the shape...they were in before the little crash! I'll ask him if he has any good pictures and get back to you ASAP.

67Continental, the black car is mine, All I know is there replica Cobra R's there 17X9 and I run 255/50/ZR17 tires, and I have to run a 1/4" spacer in the front otherwise it hits the steering knuckle. I don't know the difference between the Cobra R and the 95 Cobra Rs? I got them from a guy on the forum who was selling Cobra R's, I forgot his name he was from the Washington/Oregon area!...

Nice cars, I really like that rose mist color. Do you guys get a lot of looks going down the together? I bet so.

Members online

No members online now.
Back