Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers 8-6 (Div 3-1)
Vs.
Minnesota Vikings 8-6 (Div 3-2)

GB.gif
Vs.
MIN.gif

One of the biggest games this week in the NFL. Both teams are fighting for the top spot in the NFC North. Vikings have the must win. To give them a 4-2 lead in the Division. (Packers 3-2) If the Packers win this game. It would put the Vikings down one game going into there last game. But more important. Would put them down two games in there division.

So, who will win?!

Packers & Vikings Record. . .

42-42-1 Against each other. . . These two teams have split the season series that past three (3) years! So, that means the Vikings should win this game. Since the Packers took the first game at Lambo 34-31!

I hated that game, the Vikings really never made a mistake. It just seemed to happen. Then quick scores in the first half. Really made our d tired. . .

hey i was at that game traveld 1600 miles and payed 75 bucks to see them lose, its ok i still love them , i had season tickets in 98 that was awesome .the red skins are going down!!

Hey I was pulling for the Vikings!

Too many #$%^ Packer Fans and they Suck!!

I'd like the Packers if it wasn't for the @$$#0!e Fans!! - Oh especially my Step-brother!

Biggest @$$#o!e glad he live in CA. Haven't seen him for years! was forced to talk to him a Christmas! While he as talking I gave the phone to someone else! He knows how I feel, sorry I won't dote over him like the rest do!

Members online

No members online now.
Back