Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
gdhdr_05playoffs_vikin_2.gif

Minneosta Vikings vs. Philedelphia Eagles
Sunday, January 16, 2005
1:00 p.m. ET Lincoln Financial Field

Hey Sif -

Unless the Vike play out of their A$$ they this is as far as they get!!

Sure glad they eliminated the Pack!!!

Althought I thought the Moss enzone dance the mooning the crowd was in poor taste.

mespock said:
Hey Sif -

Unless the Vike play out of their A$$ they this is as far as they get!!

Sure glad they eliminated the Pack!!!

Althought I thought the Moss enzone dance the mooning the crowd was in poor taste.

bashing will NOT comence untill after the game we did it once and we will do it again !!!!

Markviiiedrea said:
if your wondering i grew up in MN was a vike fan when i moved down here always will be!

Now you are sounding like a Packer's Fan... I thought Viking Fans were more intelligent!

The only team the Vike could beat in this playoff season were the Packers!!!

Good Luck and :bestwishe against the Eagles but I wouldn't hold my breath.

At least the Vikes looked good against the Packers!!! Thanks for kicking some Packer @$$ :Beer

hey now we kill pepole who say insults like that,JK i know but im still a fan so no mater what i will always have faith, its just how much that changes.

I love the game, but living in Ohio, we don't have much to root for. Bengals? Browns? So in the intrest of (some of) the LVC, I now root for Minnesota.

mespock said:
The only team the Vike could beat in this playoff season were the Packers!!!
Good Luck and :bestwishe against the Eagles but I wouldn't hold my breath.
At least the Vikes looked good against the Packers!!! Thanks for kicking some Packer @$$ :Beer

Don't be hate'n! If they played like they did in the first half of the Packers game. They will be hard to beat. They came out on all cylinders! Just TD pass after another! So, step back! Purple Pride! :headbang:

:eek:

:tmi:

Sifrino3 said:
Don't be hate'n! If they played like they did in the first half of the Packers game. They will be hard to beat. They came out on all cylinders! Just TD pass after another! So, step back! Purple Pride! :headbang:

:eek:

:tmi:

Hey like I said - If the game was up to old #4 he'd throw Int's. That's what he's the best at, and what a lot of #4 fans forget!! He can lose a game for you as easily as he can win one for you.

Look at last year, his 2nd super bowl!

Old #4 if good but he's not as great as people have made him out to be!

As for TD after TD! well remember the Packers didn't have a "D". Philly has a much better all around team. Prob the best the NFC has to offer this year.

And that's not saying much!!!

I do feel that the Vike will give Philly a good show. Vikes have fire power but I don't think they can stop Philly's offense!

:bestwishe with your Vikes Sif give them all the shoutin' you can! Oh and don't forget to have a few Brats during the game that always helps!!!

Ever since I lost my out on my $35k survivor pool I fell out of the whole deal... whats the spread on this game? Probably like +10 for Philly?

We should do a Superbowl Box thru Paypal and the use of a small webpage... what do you guys think?

Members online

No members online now.
Back