Next meet (IL,IN,OH)

unityerased

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, maybe we should discuss another IL meeting soon. I'm up for it. And yeah, autumn is approaching in a few weeks already, but that'd be a good time i think.

unityerased said:
Hey, maybe we should discuss another IL meeting soon. I'm up for it. And yeah, autumn is approaching in a few weeks already, but that'd be a good time i think.

Heck yeah lets meet up I am all for it :dj:

I'm out until mid or late October.

All though there is a Saturday Night Cruise in Dubuque IA this weekend - I'm thinking of attending.

Think they need some Lincolns and Cadillacs in it.

Actually, I'm down for the 11th, and I SHOULD have two extra guys with (Tubby and VETEC from FvC).

Hey guys I'm back, was in Indiana for a few days Diare, visiting relatives.
If theres another meet tell me when and where I'm in, I just need to know so i i can make room for it. :L .

mespock said:
All though there is a Saturday Night Cruise in Dubuque IA this weekend - I'm thinking of attending.

Please be sure to take pics ---

I might have something for us for 10/02 or 10/03 --- everyone available on those dates?

Not sure yet as we have an annual B&B outing with some friend and it might be on that weekend.

If I don't I would like to come. I'll try to bring my wife as I'd like to get her involed with the sight.

I believe the Sept. 11th IS a Mandatory meet for all of the Midwest chapter...

Who ISN'T showing up ?
:V

I am free in the evening botrh the 2nd and 3rd, Theres a meeting tomorrow? When and Where? :facesjump :dj:

Conti94 said:
I am free in the evening botrh the 2nd and 3rd, Theres a meeting tomorrow? When and Where? :facesjump :dj:
I believe at Montrose Harbor

StraDog said:
I believe the Sept. 11th IS a Mandatory meet for all of the Midwest chapter...

Who ISN'T showing up ?
:V
I'm going to advise that we should wait for a mandatroy meeting. I don't think we have given enough notice ro an actual meeting. FYI, I'll probably show up but don't plan on staying long since my car is still in the shop and the lack of people that may be there.

Where exactly is it. I live in toledo and if the drive was around 2 hours or less, id for sure go.

mikepietras04 said:
Where exactly is it. I live in toledo and if the drive was around 2 hours or less, id for sure go.
Chicago, Motrose Harbor. I'd wait though. What do you guys think about this for our next "official" meet: www.chicagoindoorracing.com

Its a little pricey but its in doors and looks like a lot of fun.

I've never been to Montrose harbor where is that?, I might not make it tomorrow really not sure, but I would still like to know where Montrose harbor is. :L :give

It's just a few miles north of the Chicago river mouth, at the end of Montrose at the Lake, I believe.

601 W. Montrose Drive
Chicago, IL 60613

I'll try my damnedest to be there. Who else is going?

I cannot make it sorry guys, I made plans for tomorrow already, if i knew about a few weeks before I could have made it. Oh well, I can make the next one the 2nd or 3rd of October. :monkey: :dancefool

I don't know man this thread kinda died, Are we having a meet this fall or what? :headbang:

Members online

No members online now.
Back