89_caddi_sts

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hi guys and girls im a owner of a 1989 caddi seville sts , and i am from simcoe ontario CANADA haha ,and thank you for lettin me join ur site !~ :C

:W to the LvC.....hope you enjoy your stay........maybe consider being a gold member while you are at it......:W :Beer

yes :W and hey join a chapter too i think one of our chapters should include your general area. and post your car we need more caddy pics.
again :W to :V
Eric

For a relatively rare car I'm surprised to see 2 on this board. Welcome and enjoy. I don't feel special anymore. Can we see some pictures ?

89_caddi_sts said:
hi guys and girls im a owner of a 1989 caddi seville sts , and i am from simcoe ontario CANADA haha ,and thank you for lettin me join ur site !~ :C

thank you guys , haha i didnt even know the car was rare my dad gave it 2 me and i was gonna sell it but i ended up lovin her lol . as soon as my g/f gets her digi cam figured out ill get some pics posted it needs a lil work here and there but its a sweet ride for sure :C

In case you didn't catch it in my sig. The total production for 89 on the STS was 1893. That was the first modle year for the STS.

ADL

89_caddi_sts said:
thank you guys , haha i didnt even know the car was rare

thats nuts man , its prolly hard 2 get the parts i need for it then . ill have pics up 2 morrow or the next day , the car just needs litte odds and ends but its still in perfect dricing condition :) :C

Members online

No members online now.
Back