Newbie here

wut do u mean by boggin? n yea i would do it. in the manual it says that u should do it at the 60k mark if im not mistaken so u r not far off. jsut make sure u do it at the dealer so u can blame em if sunthin goes wrong cuz sum shops dont know how to properly do the transmission on the ls. n since ur doin the tranny do the differential as well. theyll know what you mean when you mention it.

im not sure how to explain it. but when i step on the gas sometimes, it just won't accelerate and the whole car kinda jumps. thats the best way i can describe it

Does it has rough idle and shakes or studders when you step on it? Have you changed the coils? You're still covered under warranty so it wont come out of your pocket if it is.

Does it has rough idle and shakes or studders when you step on it? Have you changed the coils? You're still covered under warranty so it wont come out of your pocket if it is.

no it doesn't rough idle and it doesn't do it ALL the time. but still i wish i knew what it was. and to be perfectly honest i know next to NOTHING about cars. you think i would though considering the ls is #9 for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back