Newbie here, Oldbie from FVC

LSCR351

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Finally made it over to this site. Nice to see a place specifically for the luxoyachts.

A lot of you guys know me as LSC351 from the FVC board, but I decided to use LSCR351 here as it's my email address at AOL, and it's on my license plates, so I figured it'd be appropriate.

For those of you that don't know me, I guess I'm one of the automotively schizophrenic ones here as I own both a Caddy and a Lincoln. My rides are as follows:
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
1997 Cadillac DeVille
1978 Ford F-250 XLT Camper Special
1965 Mercury Marauder

That's about it, see you all around.

Tim

Welcome to the Board Tim. Nice to have you. I'd like to see a pic of that Marauder if you ever get the time.

Hey Monster, I've posted a bunch of pictures of the Marauder in the For Sale board on this site.

I saw it thanks. Too bad you can't bring that beast back to its old glory. Hopefully an enthusiast will snap it up and make it shine once again. Thanks for the pics. I love old relics from the past. They keep us grounded.

Man, that Marauder is too cool! Thanks for joining! See ya round.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry about the Marauder disappearing, but I was threatened with death if I sold it. Seems it would really bug my dad if I sold the thing as he wants to see me put it back together someday. Maybe I can do that, but it's going to take a long time. I'll post pics of it again in my photo garage once I've figured out how to make that thing work.

'later

Members online

No members online now.
Back