New Wheels

crab daddy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My stock 17" chrome wheels were cracking and one was bent... I ended up buying some new wheels. They aren't anything too special but I like them. I wanted to keep it subtle (they are 18 x 8).

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

Very nice. Use the Lincoln Center Cap and lower it a bit and it'd be awesome.

I threw a coat of eagle1 nano wax on the rims before putting them on.

I am a little weary of the lincoln center caps. They seemed to keep disappearing on the other wheels.

I wouldn't mind a 1.5" drop though.

Last edited:
Looks real nice. Drop would be really cool. Also if they would make em in chrome then on a black LS I would have put chrome ones.

Very clean look.

Looks real nice. Drop would be really cool. Also if they would make em in chrome then on a black LS I would have put chrome ones.

Very clean look.

Yes, Chrome was my first choice but they were sold out (with no expected in stock date).

well these look great too.

As for the center caps. The stock ones when they get old they mess up and fall of. But if you get some new ones and make em fit these wheels somehow than that would be perfect. Maybe some from another lincolns might work too.

The wheels look really good! I wouldn't throw a lot of money into center caps. I local vinyl shop should be able to make you some in vinyl. I know a guy that can do a gel coated piece that uses 2 sided 3M tape, and they look awesome.

Mark

Members online

No members online now.
Back