New wheels on the car with few pics..

JattGary

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score

245/40/18s in the front
285/35/18s in the back

I will post more pictures once I wash the car and clean it up a bit.
btw i love the look :D

Looks great! 20mm spacers in the front to complete it. ;)

Very nice! :cool: Are those the staggered set? Plus, Is your grille painted silver or is it chrome, can't tell by the pic.

Very nice! :cool: Are those the staggered set? Plus, Is your grille painted silver or is it chrome, can't tell by the pic.

Looks like the gen1 lse grille, looks like it's silver. Wheels look nice!

245/40/18s in the front
285/35/18s in the back

I will post more pictures once I wash the car and clean it up a bit.
btw i love the look :D

Looks real nice!

Stupid question why the lower profile tire in the back?

OK, I HAVE to know what wheels those are, LOL They look real good on there and like the use of the lincoln center cap.

Looks real nice!

Stupid question why the lower profile tire in the back?

Iirc Different tire aspect ratio. Most likely a 285 40 has a bigger sidewall than the fronts 245 40. The 35 matches the front size

you should definitely clear those lenses to draw more attention to your sexy ass wheels. pretty slick lookin wheel/tire combo if you ask me. looks like the front is sittin a little high but overall A++++

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The 20mm spacers will be ordered on Monday. I will be selling the two other sets of wheels I have the 20" Kapones and the 17" chrome 5 spoke factory Lincoln wheels.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The 20mm spacers will be ordered on Monday. I will be selling the two other sets of wheels I have the 20" Kapones and the 17" chrome 5 spoke factory Lincoln wheels.

Pm me with a price on the stock 17's when you decide to sell.

Oh and edit: those wheels and your car look great btw

Members online

No members online now.
Back