New Wheel Pic inside

how the hell are those tires even MOVING the car in that snow? lol

Thinking of getting the foose 6 speedsters myself but those are sexy bro. I guess with 45 prolly doesn't rub at all.

some more pic again with an other friend and his truck

dsc01395copyzh1.jpg

dsc01377copycg0.jpg

dsc00657copyry1.jpg

that last picture is a little too close for comfort for me.. i would not let some durango get that close to my ride... but it looks like he has the traction to pull off such a stunt.

that last picture is a little too close for comfort for me.. i would not let some durango get that close to my ride... but it looks like he has the traction to pull off such a stunt.

On dirt or pavement... perhaps.

Coming from the owner of a lifted 4x4 w/ big tires... Those huge mudders are HORRIBLE in the snow, and even worse on ice. Contact patch is too large so you're not getting as much lbs per sq inch pressure on the tire to road contact. Plus, large tread blocks with no siping or small voids make for horrible bite.

That is why I run smaller all terrain tires in the winter which I have additional siping done to.

Interesting, I have no exp. with mudders or whatever, I've always had some sort of sports car v8 with rear wheel (aka awful traction) anyhow. I have no idea what its like to drive a car with any sort of traction in the snow. Every winter I tell myself to just go out and get a Jeep.. but then I keep putting it off til spring arrives... same story this year.

Do it... even if it's a super cheap jeep... once you drive 4WD in the snow... you'll never want to drive anything else! My LS does okay in the snow with Blizzaks, but it's nothing compaired to my F-150.

i know that its not best tire for winter and he know too. he was doing donut easy in that parking he ha sno traction with those tire.. but even that even ins nowstorm or whatever he can still drive it without accident.. inq uebec we so used in winter condition that we know how to drive in snow condition

we have an average of 300cm of snow each winter and just in a snowstorm it can fall for over 30cm in a day

but i have a winter car

its a roadmaster

dsc00092qx6.jpg

back glass are 5%

rear windows are 20% or 15 dont rmemeber and front are 35%

Members online

No members online now.
Back