New to the site

Notoriou$

LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up? I'm new to the site. Got a 93 Mark VIII, looking to do some mods, but I need to get everything in running order first.

Welcome to LVC.
Post up some pics.

What mods are you kickin around?
I like window tint.

noob boob!

noob.jpg

noob2.jpg

noob3.jpg

noob4.jpg

noob hitler.jpg

noobs.jpg

Thanx 4 the welcome. I'll have pics soon (soon as I get off my lazy @$$ and take some. LOL) But seriously, I bought my car for $1,000 3 years ago and I'm still doing basic stuff to get it running right before I do the fun stuff. I don't kno much about cars, but I'm givin this one a go. I've replace had the air suspension converted to regular suspension, replaced the alternator, and had an aftermarket cd player installed with two 12 inch Kenwood speakers and a 1000 watt Kenwood amp. I think I need a new transmission, so saving up for that next

Welcome....don't mind the resident troll...

Welcome....don't mind the resident trolls...

there I fixed it for you.

not to worry though

n00b-hazing only lasts for your first 10,000 posts
After that, you'll be fine.

it helps cull the weak from the herd, we've got special pastures in other places for them to co-exist peacefully though, no harm is done to noobs or the weak.

best bang for buck in order

tune
gears
tune
Converter
tune
Nitrous,blower,turbo
tune
replace broken parts
tune
tune
replace more broken parts
tune

Were is the window tint?
It is so disappointing.

Can you please update your list?

Welcome

What's up? I'm new to the site. Got a 93 Mark VIII, looking to do some mods, but I need to get everything in running order first.

Hope you have TUFF SKIN. These guys are rough. Go Forth Slowly. Re-read your posts before you post. These guys know their stuff so don't try to bluff.
They didn't bother me much cause the word got out I'm ex-military and still know how to survive in the jungle and still know how to build stuff that will blow up. What the military teaches you stays with you for years and years. BLUE KNOWS he's military "well almost" it's BRITISH MILITARY

New guy in town

Hi I'm a new guy in town been reading but not posting. I drive a 2000 Lincoln Continental I'm from the small state of NH but from the big city in NH called Manchester. I believe I will enjoy reading and posting what I know which isn't to much. If I had the problem and got it corrected by whatever means I will try to help the next guy.
poppers

Members online

No members online now.
Back