New to the site

06AtlantaLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I was searching the net for information on the LS and ran across this place. You guys seem to provide quite a bit of help to one another so I thought I'd register.

I just bought an 06 LS (silver) last week and love it. I'm already debating on what to do to it first!

Roger

Hey Atlanta,
This place has more information than any place in the world... We have owners here that have done almost EVERYTHING to the LS that is possibly thinkable. First, if you think of something to do, PLEASE do a search on that subject first.. Like I said, it's probably not only been thought up, but already done, pictures taken and posted here.

If you want to buy something for the LS... Go to www.lskoncepts.com , it's owned by Ken (GrayGhost1). He has the hook up for everything! We have some excellent guru's here that know everything from electrical, mechanical, sound, blah blah blah...

When I first joined.. It took me a week to look through all the LS Forum threads before I even started to leave feedback. Just click on the LS forum link to show all of the LS threads... And start reading....

Have fun!!!

Congrats on your new ride! And as has been said already, the members of this site are a wealth of information. (Maybe not me, but most of the members!) :p
Enjoy your new car and the all the good natured fun found on this board.

Only thing I haven't seen done on the lincoln are the suicide doors.. aside from that.. EVERYTHING has been done...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll be tinting the windows and maybe adding the 3 piece spoiler in the next week or so. Pics soon to follow.

Members online

Back