New to the Lincoln world!

evgersar

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Ever and I live in Texas. Bought a '96 Mark VIII a few months ago with about 85K miles on it. The car runs great and is pretty fast for being almost 20 years old. I was thinking about getting it fixed up a bit. However, I am finding after-market items for some things hard to come by.

1: HEADLIGHTS - I'm sure MANY have had issues with night driving these beauties. I am trying to find some after-market headlight assemblies to purchase and get installed. I've seen some pretty awesome pics of some halo style xenon lights...I know they'll cost a bit but the look and functionality will FAR outweigh the price.

2: Most likely gonna replace the factory wheels with a more muscular design...I have a few in mind and am gonna be shopping around this weekend for good deals.

3: My power antenna does not work anymore. No biggie, but I'd like to get a fixed, rubber antenna instead of the motorized one. I need to know how long of an antenna cable I will need to get one installed.

4: I need a new grille. Currently, mine looks like someone put a fist through it and dented the trim plate right above the grille but below the hood-line / enclosure section.

5: I will need to get a couple of very minor dents and dings out, but I think I got the perfect man for that job.

6: Last but certainly not least, EXHAUST...I need to check Texas laws but I will most likely get either Flowmaster or Dynomax. I need a good rumble out of this engine...and it deserves to be let loose a bit.

If anyone out there has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them up. As for help with any of the parts I am interested in, the HEADLIGHTS is the MOST CRITICAL...My eyes get tired of squinting at night...LOL

Laters all...

Ever

I don't know of any aftermarket head lights but they usually clean up nicely with sanding and a buffer. As for the antenna I didn't know these cars had them my 96 lsc has its antenna in the back glass. And my car has a duel in duel out magnaflow muffler with 3rd cat removed along with the resonators and sounds great. Hope this info helped you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back