New to the Lincoln fam

Ls_marley01

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Names Jae, 20 yrs old, and a mechanic in training. but I'll definitely need assistance and advice on fixing this baby up. First thing I would like to Know is if the stock Muffler inlet size is 2.25 or 2.5? Thanks?

uploadfromtaptalk1382709956897.jpg

Welcome! What are your plans - and why are you asking about the exhaust? Exhaust plans I assume? :)

My only piece of advice (for now) would be that the forum is full of information, but to correctly access it you will need to know how to search it properly. Do not use the search box built into the forum. Instead go to google, type site:lincolnvscadillac.com lincoln ls [problem] and you will find results for what you're searching. The search feature built into the forum is useless and its a serious time waste.

Welcome! What are your plans - and why are you asking about the exhaust? Exhaust plans I assume? :)

My only piece of advice (for now) would be that the forum is full of information, but to correctly access it you will need to know how to search it properly. Do not use the search box built into the forum. Instead go to google, type site:lincolnvscadillac.com lincoln ls [problem] and you will find results for what you're searching. The search feature built into the forum is useless and its a serious time waste.

Thanks and yes im thinking about adding an flowmaster 40 or 10 series exhaust. I've already ordered my k&n intake. So im taking baby steps . Thank you for the advice. I was already searching within the forum lol.

Whole exhaust? Replacing the piping as well?
Right now I was just gonna do mufflers, and wait until the end of winter to do the whole exhaust(piping as well), but I wanted to buy everything up front while I have the spare money for it.

Id go with the 40 series for the muscle car ssoundif thats what ur looking for

Idk bout gas miles but I had the 40s on my charger and had the resonators cut off and it sounded nice but it was too loud all the time, id say keep resonators on sounds cleaner and more stock

Yea those sound sinc, I'm subscribed to that page already. But yea I might keep the resonators with it. Prefer a clear sound

Names Jae, 20 yrs old, and a mechanic in training. but I'll definitely need assistance and advice on fixing this baby up. First thing I would like to Know is if the stock Muffler inlet size is 2.25 or 2.5? Thanks?

Nice ride! Welcome to LVC.

Members online

No members online now.
Back