new to Cadillac - 07 CTS Sport

MFLSJHS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey every body

i had a 2006 Lincoln LS. Thanks to lincoln's horrible service and massive electrical problems my power parking brake locked on a wet slick road and the car now looks like a crushed soda can. i have since replaced the car with a beautiful 07 CTS Sport WOW what a car! i love so much better than the lincoln.

Anything a new CTS owner should know?
Thanks

Hey every body

i had a 2006 Lincoln LS. Thanks to lincoln's horrible service and massive electrical problems my power parking brake locked on a wet slick road and the car now looks like a crushed soda can. i have since replaced the car with a beautiful 07 CTS Sport WOW what a car! i love so much better than the lincoln.

Anything a new CTS owner should know?
Thanks
I was shocked by the highway gas MPG . I made a round trip over 900 miles all highway average speed was 78 MPH and I got 31 MPG. I have the CTS 3.6 with the Sport Package
My LS would never ever get that kind of M.P.G.

mine either i had the 3.9 V8 in the lincoln and it got horrible gas mileage my CTS is just like yours 3.6 Sport package and i get about 21.5-22 around town and 30 highway i love it so far

Standard or Deluxe

Tow your cheese-box on a string and you'll never even have to put any gas in it.

Cadillac is the standard of the world.
I've never been content with standard. I've always wanted deluxe. That's why I drive a Lincoln.;)

KS

ok have had the car almost a year now for the first 6 months swore by it over my old LS now..... i want my LS back!!!! so far in the last 3 months ive had to have the timing chains replaced, 3 trips to the dealer to fix the ABS that comes on randomly when moving at slow speeds with the wheel turned. ABS/Traction Control/Brake Assist/Stabiltrak service lights comming on and a leaking brake valve which the dealer did not bleed the brakes right when they fixed it. more money at another shop. now it grinds when backing out of a drive way or a parking spot at very slow speeds with the wheel turned. looking at an 06 LS now......strongly considering

Members online

No members online now.
Back