New Stuff

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys ive havent been updating for a while so i figured id do a big one, ive made a few additions to the LS, first and foremost I FIXED MY DCCV! What a pain in my ash wholes. But now my a/c is cold again, and i saved a buttload of money vs having the dealership do it. I also installed my Pioneer Avic-D3 and got all accessories set up, got a 2007 Kicker S12L7 (blew the old one), A stinger 1 farad chrome cap, An LSK Aluminum Intake Tube, and some Hoen super white tag lights. Man i love graduation money. Now to the good stuff... the pictures :) O and i would love some comments!

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

nice!! can you send me the file you used to load that background into your d3 please? Ill PM you my email if thats ok. Thanks.

love it! I want to get the ipod adapter for my kenwood. Where did you get the license plate lights, I like the white...

thats so nice. whered you get the d3?

I just searched around and ended up getting it from JJIelectronics.com for a pretty good price and free shipping.

love it! I want to get the ipod adapter for my kenwood. Where did you get the license plate lights, I like the white...

I got them from LSKoncepts, they were reasonably priced and look really cool.

looks great dude, ditto on that grad money! I still have about another month though lol

That first pic looks like some work still in progress. :D

Looks pretty good. Whats taking up your glovebox though? Its practically non-existant...

Wha excatly is a DCCV? My AC sucks, and its been to the dealer already who said they fixed it but they haven't, my car is under warranty though so its going back again.

That first pic looks like some work still in progress. :D

Looks pretty good. Whats taking up your glovebox though? Its practically non-existant...

Yea that was right before i pulled off the last hose and took the old one out, i didnt realize there was coolant going through that, so when i pulled the first hose off i was under the car and got an unexpected shower...

I had the glove box 6 CD changer so it takes up all my space :(

Wha excatly is a DCCV? My AC sucks, and its been to the dealer already who said they fixed it but they haven't, my car is under warranty though so its going back again.

DCCV = dual climate control valve, it was messed up so my drivers side was blowing hot air and the passenger side was blowing cold. So i replaced it.

Yea that was right before i pulled off the last hose and took the old one out, i didnt realize there was coolant going through that, so when i pulled the first hose off i was under the car and got an unexpected shower...

I had the glove box 6 CD changer so it takes up all my space :(

DCCV = dual climate control valve, it was messed up so my drivers side was blowing hot air and the passenger side was blowing cold. So i replaced it.

Hopefully you closed your mouth!!! It may be sweet and tasty but its deadly!!!

It may be sweet and tasty but its deadly!!!
Antifreeze must be an aquired taste... last time I got a mouth full of it I puked. It most certainly wasnt too tasty to me. :p

MOST new coolant is non-toxic, so now it doesn't kill you until you drink about a gallon of it. As opposed to a half cup of the old nuclear green stuff.

What is your stereo system specs, I like the way it fits in the dash. Don't like the knob that much but still looks good.

What is your stereo system specs, I like the way it fits in the dash. Don't like the knob that much but still looks good.

What do you mean specs? For the head unit that is a Pioneer Avic D-3. It has a modified and painted 03+ navigation bezel around it. the type of amp and sub and cap is all listed in my pic gallery on the left hand side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back