New project

drag214

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm back home from Afghanistan and having trouble adjusting to the time zone. So I'm wide awake at 0200 every morning.
But anyway, just before my deployment, I bought another LS from a friend. The engine is blown. My friend went home for the holidays. He had someone taking care of it for him (Not me!). The "care taker" was so impressed with how well the car handled, he decided it would be a good idea to take it on the Hwy and see what it could do. When the engine through a rod and he couldn't drive the car any further, he had it towed off the Hwy and left it. I had the car towed to my house and found the hole in the block. Huge hole. He's not a do-it-yourselfer. He had no intention of fixing it and mentioned a junk yard. The car is very clean and well maintained. I convinced him to sale it to me.

cool.

So whats the plans for it...fix it up and sell it??

cool.

So whats the plans for it...fix it up and sell it??

That's the story I told my wife.
I know that I'm going to fix it. But I don't know if I'm going to sell it. I hadn't gotten that far. I just saw a good car for $600 that I can fix. And I was running out of stuff to do to my LS.

Members online

Back