New Pix!!! Finally gettin sum up....

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally.....I have juss been really busy to post some pix....well, kinda lazy... haha. But finally, here ya go! Tell me wat ya think! My car is kinda dirty, and yes I need to clean my rims and intake! haha. I also put a pic of my rims with the center chrome star cap thingy! (last pic)
Ok....any ?'z.....Juss let me know!:cool:

LS_DrvWy.jpg

LS_DrvWyBck.jpg

RIMZ_LS.jpg

Angle_ls.jpg

LS_BACK.jpg

LS_INtake.jpg

lincoln_brakelight.gif

Rimz_wet.jpg

i like the wheels, almost a replica of the acura TL type-s. wondering what kind of taillights those are, the top looks clear and not smoked like the stockers?? maybe it just the pic

Thats very sinister. I like the wheels more without the bolt on.

How are the yellow fog light skins? Do they look good at night or are they still pretty white?

That looks like really stalker like. I like it!!!!!!!

Thanks from all of ya guys! I really appreciate it. I have a couple more plans for this bad boy. I definitely want the WW 3 piece spoiler, and maybe lower it with the eibachs and maybe some eyelids from lskonceptz. I just put white LED'z in all 6 of the interior lights. I will post some more pix soon.

Ok I found a few other pix..... :D that was fast huh! LoL. Ok, but I will warn you, There mught be a little bit of rice in them, and u will see my popz f150 and my 1st car...My Ford Zx2. Which I still have.Oh, and I put up a new pic of the intake w/the brand too! Any way.....I hope u like!

LS_palmTresz.jpg

ls_nice_ass.jpg

BB_intake.jpg

LS_f150_z.jpg

LS_Z_Zx2.jpg

Ls_Z_silvia.jpg

l_4e42b6488b81ca7d5ec6ab698bbf134c.jpg

l_07242b22456f17792aa1d32309370e09.jpg

Thanks Again!Oh yeah somone asked me about my Yellow tinted fog lights.... They are nice....glow yellow at night, The clear light doesnt bleed it out. But 1 thing u cant tell from the pix is, they have air bubbles! I put those on DRY!!! I have to re-do them. My tails I put on wet. If ya like them, the best place on the market for tint is www.lamin-x.com :D Hope that helps. Laterz. -JJ

Thanks ( I asked about the fogs ). Those new pics look sick! I love Nissans, I bet that 300Z is bad!

Members online

No members online now.
Back