New Pics.

BlackLS06

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So i took some new pics mainly to show off the new 5K led fogs:

s5000488.jpg

s5000484.jpg

s5000486.jpg

Sorry my camera sucks at night. They dont project very far but they look freakin sweet i think.

Yeah i hate front plates.

But i dont need anything else to draw attention. Im a hispanic male in my mid 20's driving a luxury car with barely legal tint and loud bass in Texas.

Im already a cop magnet. No front plate is just adding more reason to pull me over.

Oh and loud exhuast for xmas.

Very nice!
Is that a DDM Hid kit? Did you have to run any wires to the battery or it's a plug and play?

Very nice!
Is that a DDM Hid kit? Did you have to run any wires to the battery or it's a plug and play?

He said it's a LED kit. IIRC, he got them from V-LEDS, so it's plug and play like mine.

Yeah i hate front plates.

But i dont need anything else to draw attention. Im a hispanic male in my mid 20's driving a luxury car with barely legal tint and loud bass in Texas.

Im already a cop magnet. No front plate is just adding more reason to pull me over.

Oh and loud exhuast for xmas.

to be a cop magnet around my way you just need to be mid 20's driving a luxury car lol

Looks REAL good. BlackLS you have to flag me down if you ever see me around the DF-dub. If i don't see you first, that is.

she is a beauty!

Hi, wish i could keep mine that clean.. thanks for the vleds link.
those fogs look like a great match for the HID's.

Eric
Canada

Thanks guys.

I try and do what i can to keep it looking good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back