elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
pictures

LS111305.jpg

LS1113052.jpg

LS1113053.jpg

LS1113054.jpg

Looks good, just drop it with eibach's and you'll be perfect.

re:Looks good, just drop it with eibach's and you'll be perfect.

it has almost no gap, all i did was put the rims on, if i drop it it will rub alot, so i wont.

You asked for opinions, so here's mine. Dont like it. Rims are too big and looks too much like a matchbox or hotwheels car. Also looks like it sits too high up off the ground, 4x4 Lincoln...whoooha.

:yourock: I like it.The rims arent my favorite but that is why there are more than one style of wheel. What is your tire size and wheels specs offset etc... Overall your car looks GOOD.:L

Fla02LS said:
You asked for opinions, so here's mine. Dont like it. Rims are too big and looks too much like a matchbox or hotwheels car. Also looks like it sits too high up off the ground, 4x4 Lincoln...whoooha.
My above comment was only in regards to the rims. The car looks great, i have the same color/trim and i think it looks very slick.

looks good! i'm not really into rims, but i like your rims

but remove the front plate(i know know that its illegal in CA, but who cares)

Looks good, rims are a bit much for me. I don't like rims over 18". But overall very nice car man :).

Looks great man, ANY rim less than 20" on LS doesn't make sense to me. And no it doesn't looks like a 4x4, it just looks the way the luxury car should look like. Don't drop it man, looks good already.

Looking sharp my man, look even better with some angel eyes and cleared out corners from my our friend at www.lskoncepts.com. Keep up the work! OH SNAP I almost forgot the best part is LS Koncepts is offer a killer discount for the holiday season only. Use the 10% discount code hget10en for purchases of $100 or more.

-Scott-

Staff online

Members online

Back