New pics of car. HUGE PICS.. and video.

uknowmehfo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29619483
There is a video of my car... walk around at night.... windy it's about to poor down here (bottom of mississippi)

here are some new pics .... pretty big i did not feel like re-size them
DSC00401.JPG

DSC00402.JPG

DSC00405.JPG

DSC00406.JPG

DSC00407.JPG

DSC00400.JPG

DSC00398.JPG

you can tell me what you think! i wont take it to heart to bad :(

hahahaha

I've decided that's a stock LSE bumper the previous owner destroyed by cutting holes for some big PIAA or KC lights...

The wheels are okay... don't do much for me, but I don't think they detract from the vehicle... I kinda like the shaved inner tails... Never been a fan of the chrome trim around the windows.

Over-all it's a pretty good looking LS if you ignore the unsightly bumper

previous owner didnt do that to the bumper...he got it that way...did you fix the front fender lips or did they already do that?...also...you ever get that ding in the right rear wheel fixed?...

Well, from distance (long distance) looks like a real head turner, but from the close up.... sorry, but not so much.

The bumper is a little messed up as you know and what's up with the rear right door??? It's completely missaligned, looks like it's been hit somewhere around that area before or so.

looks good there....other than the front bumper that took some abuse.

good to see someone else from the area!

man! i hit a huge hole overe here and i had to bring my rim to HOTwheels they could not fix it then i had to bring it to some place called "gulf coast wheels" or something over on shillingers.... they said they fixed it. put it on my car and the weight busted the welds... SO i had to bring it to them again. and their process is not fast let me tell you.. finally yesterday they got it right and i put it on my car... ur like a 45min drive.

previous owner didnt do that to the bumper...he got it that way...did you fix the front fender lips or did they already do that?...also...you ever get that ding in the right rear wheel fixed?...

yes got the ding fixed.... yes i fixed the front fender lips. i pulled one dent out. also fixed the back rear window because dickhead did not tell me the motor was out when i recieved the car. But it's all good. and only thing i gotta replace now is rear hub assy

what about your rear end?...is it still humming?...also, i think we ought to get the cars back together for a reunion pic...i have the only modded LS in my town again...when he got his i declared war then he got rid of it...

man! i hit a huge hole overe here and i had to bring my rim to HOTwheels they could not fix it then i had to bring it to some place called "gulf coast wheels" or something over on shillingers.... they said they fixed it. put it on my car and the weight busted the welds... SO i had to bring it to them again. and their process is not fast let me tell you.. finally yesterday they got it right and i put it on my car... ur like a 45min drive.

Hey david cant really do alot of repair work at hotwheelz and gulf coast is about the only place around that does. They are slow man. Their store over on springhill is less than a mile from my place.

who shaved off the inner tails?

I like the car and the wheels and especially the middle of the door trim shaved. Im not so sure on the inner lights though.It looks like the trunk is missing somthing. Since those holes are there I would put some lights in them.

nice ripples on the left side where the trim used to be...sory to be busting your @$$ on the car...its a really nice ride...just needs alot of tlc...

what about your rear end?...is it still humming?...also, i think we ought to get the cars back together for a reunion pic...i have the only modded LS in my town again...when he got his i declared war then he got rid of it...

hahah reunion! bahahwhwa ... dude.. do u understand how far i live from where u are at. took me like 4 and a half hours to meet half way.

Hey david cant really do alot of repair work at hotwheelz and gulf coast is about the only place around that does. They are slow man. Their store over on springhill is less than a mile from my place.

who shaved off the inner tails?

cool well in the past week i been over there like 4 times.... takes me about 40 mins to get there.... i live in ocean springs (right by biloxi)...

it was like that when i recieved the car (inner tails)

That rear surround needs to be painted!

yes it does.. thinking about it..... wish i knew the right color code for this... some custom pearl color...

nice ripples on the left side where the trim used to be
no ripples... just waxed and buffed out.... they are not there anymore... took door apart and smoothed them out with heat gun.... it's just how the whole ground/outside reflects off car in the pics.

daaaaaaamn dude!!! where did you get those wheels?!!! i love those mofos!! beautiful! the tailpipes are smooth too.. msg me man.. id like to get some info on your car.

the rims are "zenetti silver" they make a black and chrome that are not that bad but the silver seem to be more expensive... just happen's to match car... they came on the car when i recieved it. But i had to look up new rims because old dude had a magnet in the trunk and was attracted to every curb known to man

man i cant even remember only thing i remember that they were like 19 bucks each and i bought 3 got 1 free. i got 2 left brand new sitting in wrapper on my PC desk... up for sale? i'll take 30+2 shipping?

Members online

Back