new pics- eyebrows, induction, and sub

newnanls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
the few things ive done since ive had my car- eyebrows, sub, induction, and not pictured are some aluminum sticker's that have the lincoln logo and say LS for the headrests.

enigine2.jpg

eyebrow2.jpg

front end2.jpg

ls side2.jpg

speaker 12.jpg

speaker 21.jpg

lsk2.jpg

ow :q:q:q:q a X X X 15.

box tuning....

amp?

how much does your car rattle..

sealed to 2.7 cu.ft i think....is right above the smallest cu.ft. allowed for the XXX, my ported tuned to 30 hrtz. wouldnt fit in my trunk. a tsunami db 1100. my trunk doesnt rattle at all nothing:)

are those vinal eyebrows? I am in market for some, where did you get them and how much were there.
thanks
Eamonn

newnanls said:
sealed to 2.7 cu.ft i think....is right above the smallest cu.ft. allowed for the XXX, my ported tuned to 30 hrtz. wouldnt fit in my trunk. a tsunami db 1100. my trunk doesnt rattle at all nothing:)

put it ported 4 cu ft tuned to 32.. I can build you a box thats fits;)

Get an amp that does 1800 rms

upgrade the big 3

then tell me is nothing rattles:eek:

i got my eyebrows from lskoncepts and when my car is clean wich is 90% of the time they match the black paint perfect but when my car gets dirty they seem to have a dark olive green look to them if looked at the right way, but im vary happy with them. and the XXX is plenty loud without goin port had it tuned to 30 in my ranger almost to loud......almost:)

How the hell did that box fit.....LOL And I hope you have road side service cuz I dont see the spare tire coming out easy....

I just got my to 12 solo l7's and Im running them at 1200rms(or a little more) and everything rattles so bad and they are in a 1.0c/f box(each) I working on a ported box...

Looks good .....keep us posted....

i dont know how it doesnt rattle but all that rattled was my tintied plate frame and i just put some rubber backing and some strong double sided tape to hold it all together and to cushion it, works great.

o and the sealed box barely fits, its really snug on the top of my deck lid, but there is no way i can fit a ported box for that sub in my trunk, it just to much of an air monster:(

Members online

Back