New parts

Photoshop, It was done like 2+ years ago. I think kleen ls did it, i thought I read. Well whoever did it, also did one in red that looks freaken sweet as well. I wouldn't mind having a body kit like that at all

Civic front lip and a lot of fiberglass, go for it ;)

Grille Options would sell pretty well I bet. Like the HoneyComb you mentioned, or even mesh insert. Make somethin like Petes picture and I'd buy it.

Updates:

Currently, Im making silicone molds for engine bay parts that most of you wanted, like the strut covers in CF. Also, the plastic part sitting under the hood latch (attached with 3 round push-in rods to the front bumper). A V6 & V8 CF engine replacement cover is under consideretation and wish list. The grill idea still under construction.

Right now I need to have minimum 10 people interested for the roof spoiler, fiberglass ones might retail under $150/ea and will include 3M adhevise tape and primered. CF ones will come after first 10 get sold.

Rear spoiler is spanking custom made and unique style, will not required drilling for installation. Available fiberglass only and it may retail under $180/ea. This spoiler design will totally and dramatically change the appearance on your ride.

More updates and photos will be post ahead.

Thanks.
-Cris

I'm very interested in the rear spoiler. If it's better than my lse spoiler, I'll take one. I dont know about the roof spoiler, I'm not really a big fan of them, but your design might convince me.

My spare tire weighs almost nothing after filled with nitrogen instead with air.
nitrofill.com

L.M.F.A.O.

You do know "Air" is mostly nitrogen, right?

Hopefully my sarcasm meter is broken.

Yep! OP, nitrogen is put in tires because it doesn't leak out as fast.. It's not lighter..

Nitrofill.com said:
Nitrogen is taken from the air we breathe and water vapor.... Our filters filter the nitrogen out....

Its more stable, thats about it, nitrogen isnt going to make a 25lb tire feel like 5lbs, maybe 24lbs haha probably not..

With 219 posts, he should know how LVC is.

This thread makes me lol. I don't know how someone could get butt hurt by that last statement.

Would it be cool if he made parts for us? Sure. Heck, I've been wanting a subtle roof spoiler for some time.

But you have to remember 2 things:

1) remember all the supposed things people say they are going to do, but never follow through. This is a side project for this guy, and life happens.

2) He'll probably be kicked off the forum soon for not paying the appropriate vendor fees since he's discussing pricing and specifics. Not saying I want that to happen, because I don't. But rules is rules. The other vendors on here are going to be pissed when they see he can discuss business without paying. Hopefully that doesn't happen, though. I want a roof spoiler. But I'd have to see pictures installed on an LS first.

To the OP regarding your nitrogen statement: You can't tell me that it wasn't funny.

Damn, it does look like he's gone. Thats sucks, I was really looking forward to that new spoiler

How do you delete your account? I went to his profile to message him but you can't.

I didn't know all that stuff about the vendors, maybe they did shut him down

Looks like he deleted the posts himself. So the mods probably didn't have anything to do with it.

I know the guy had a job and probably a life to attend to but it was probably all a pipe dream anyways.

If you look at his photo gallery he had been planning all the stuff he mentioned for 2 years already and nothing had come of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back