New Owner

04LSSport

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I traded in my Lincoln Mark LT this week for a 2009 MKS.

It is Tuxedo Black - Black Interior - FWD - 20" Rims - Vision Package - Dual Panel Moonroof

This car is very cozy to drive. The interior is very quiet, Microsoft Sync is awesome and the audio system sounds like you are sitting in a Concert Hall, it just surounds you. The seats are very comfortable and the leather feels so nice to the touch. This is my first FWD car in 9 years so the first couple days that felt a bit strange, but I am getting used to how the car handles. The power is good, not great, but I did not get it for that. I have a Muscle car for when I feel the need for speed.

You have a 09 MKS and Challenger that's sweet.

Well I have done my part in helping the auto industry. I bought the Challenger in the beginning of Dec 08, I traded an 06 Mustang for it. I was going to wait to get an MKS but Ford Canada had some good incentives and the dealer sold me the car as a demo. The finance guy drove it for under 1000KM.

Now I won't be eating much for the next year or two so I can pay for them :)

I've only seen 3 in person, and each time I was drawn to it. The MKS is definitely a very eye catching vehicle :)

I finally got a chance to take some pictures

IMG_0217.gif

IMG_0216.gif

IMG_0214.gif

IMG_0224.gif

IMG_0222.gif

IMG_0213.gif

IMG_0227.gif

Damn that is nice I love the 20 inch wheels that come on it.Interior is nice as hell too.Nice MKS

I got mine last September but with the white interior. I am so happy with this car. For the price, there is really nothing out there that compares to it in luxury.

I just can't say enough about how great the sound system is in this car.
I feel like I am sitting in a lazzy boy with headphones on. There is very little exterior noise that comes into the cabin, kind of surreal. All these cars driving by and you don't hear them.

I agree. You are in your own little world when you are driving one of these. You basically don't hear any outside noise.

wow i love the look for some time i didnt like the back of the MKS but seen it black with tints it looks hot!

Nice looking car.... I always sit in one when I visit the dealership. They are very nice.

Doug

would you be willing to trade? I have a car and truck, dont worry about year, mileage, make, and model.

Members online

No members online now.
Back