new mustang and ford gt

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
today at work(I am a tech at a Ford dealer),we got in our first shipment of 05 mustangs,(2) a white and sonic blue both GTs ....these cars are awesome, i got to drive it....(on the lot :frown: ) if i buy one i get it on the d plan, which is special pricing for ford employees, a gt is about 20,000 not bad i'll take mine in metallic lime green with white stripes, also monday we are getting a ford GT, its already sold but the guy is letting us put it on the showroom floor for a little while, to promo it, i'll take pics and post i cannot wait!!!!!!!! :invasion:

mespock said:
So can you get us all one at that price.
Sorry :frown: only my immediate family and in laws are elegible......sorry if i couldn't be more help

D-Ice said:
So why are you telling us about it?
actually the thread was about getting to see and drive a new stang, and about the Ford GT coming. I just happened to mention in it what the D Plan price was for a new MUSTANG GT,because I am strongly thinking bout getting one,it had nothing to really to do with the reason why I posted.BTW There is no discount for SVT or special cars i.e. Ford GT.sorry if there was any confusion on what this thread was about. :Beer :slam

Members online

Back