New member...

VaeVictus

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on this board and just bought a 97 Mark 8 black on two tone graphite and beige interior. Will post up pics soon hopefully. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. Also I wanted to ask you guys where do u think I can perhaps purchase black coloured body moldings like featured on the LSC models. I really love that look of all black and I would love to do that for my car since I have the chrome lines. Any help is appreciated.

Btw....Just wanna say that the Marks kick ass...I never thought I'd be driving in one yet alone owning one. :L

VaeVictus said:
Also I wanted to ask you guys where do u think I can perhaps purchase black coloured body moldings like featured on the LSC models. I really love that look of all black and I would love to do that for my car since I have the chrome lines.
You can call Max at Five Star and see if he has the LSC moldings. ALot of guys just us a high quality vinyl tape for moldings and tape right over the chrome.

hmm....vinyl tape??? I'd do that if it doesn't just peel off over time from rain and sun. But perhaps some kind of special paint maybe that I can just use myself. The thing is I dont really want to make the car look cheap by doing something cheap to it u know like spray painting the chrome...not too sure about my painting skills either. The last thing I want is looking like a :ricesmile

Btw...Thanks guys for the kind words.

Members online

No members online now.
Back