87LandYacht

LVC Member
Reaction score
:shifty: Hello car fanatics I’m new to LVC and I really love this site I just recently bought a 87 Lincoln and I absolutely adore it, its very clean and really is ahead of its time, it has features cars nowadays don't even have! I'm probably the youngest guy on here @ 18 but hopefully that won't matter were here to disgust cars right? Anyway just thought I’d throw my self out their and thanks for all the posting of threads b/c I learned so much just browsing around other members problems!, so thanks alot!!:D

WELCOME TO LVC!!!! :W It will be very helpful! :)

P.S ur the youngest guy and im the youngest girl whos 18 too!:D

Well you can't say that you are the youngest... we have had some 16 and 17 year olds... and there are a bunch of 18 year olds on here or where 18 years old when they joined.. but it always great to have new young members who appreciate great cars.

Welcome and feel free to join in the conversations and don't be afraid to post questions... The only dumb question is a question not asked.

We also have Chat night every Wednesday starting at 8:00 CT.

thanks alot everyone and i didn't figure anyone on here would be younger than 18 being that kids my age are so in love with imports and most of em wouldn't even know anything about classic cars anyone here got a 67 or anythin close to that Mustang, b/c soon as im done with college im gonna get one of those babies and probably a 68 camero and a 1970 GTO i absoluetly love old school cars! i know most of you are probably thinkin im dreaming but i'll show you all one day!! haha

Welcome! You're not too young, I'm 19 myself. Enjoy! This is a great place for Lincoln owners.

Members online

No members online now.
Back